- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Rugged die cast aluminum, corrosion-resistant rear housing and lamp heads thermally isolate the LEDs and driver promoting long life
- High-performance integrated LEDs produce over 2,000 lumens and maintain 70% of light output at 53,000 hours of service
- Models with two heads provide 2,041 to 2,089 lumens and 82 to 84 LPW.
- Models with three heads provide 3,105 to 3,135 lumens and 86 to 87 LPW.
- 120-ft x 70-ft light coverage at 10-ft mounting height
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Color rendering index > 80
- Designed for wall or eave mounting to existing junction box (provided by others), mount 6-10-ft high for optimum range and detection
- Tool-free lamp head adjustment
- Durable, powder coat painted housing can stand up to almost any weather without rusting
- Uses only 25 watts of energy; for 120 volt system installation only
- UV-resistant glass diffuser is fully gasketed to protect LEDs and keep out moisture, dirt and insects
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
- L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
Warranty & Listings
- cET Lus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from - 10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F).
- Energy Star approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Protected against input line transients (2.5kV).
- 5-Year Warranty on all electronics and housing.
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.