Apex Lighting’s Architectural Adjustable LED Cut-Off Wall Pack combines aesthetic low-profile form with energy-efficient LEDs. The head tilts max 20 degrees for different lighting purposes. It combines proven LED lighting performance in a basic low-profile wall pack for lower mounting heights up to fifteen feet. The rugged die-cast aluminum construction holds up to extreme conditions encountered at low mounting heights. Fully shielded optical design yield environmentally friendly lighting for several applications: Security Lighting, elevator lobbies, entries, and small area illumination. Photocell option available $15.00
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
- AL-LEDACUWP120W delivers 13,796 lumens & 111 LPW at both 3000k & 4000k; and 14,227 lumens & 116 LPW at 5000k.*
- Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- DLC Standard Approved.
- IP65 rated.
- Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
- Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.