The M Series Street and Area Light is an arm-mounted fully shielded LED outdoor luminaire for street and large area illumination with superior energy efficiency. They are designed for Parking Lots and Street Lighting. They are offered in several wattages and sizes, 100 Watt up to 350 W packages. Type III, IV, or V optics producing from 9,000 lumens to 38,000 lumens. These luminaires incorporate a compact, neutral design for energy-efficient large area and street lighting solutions. Applications include outdoor basketball courts, tennis courts, badminton courts, football fields, school playgrounds, stadiums, community leisure entertainment plazas, road lamps, etc.
- Voltage: 120-277V, 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 250 W
- Luminosity: 35,000 lumens
- Housing: Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing allows for use in harsh outdoor environments
- Mounting: Round or Square pole arm mount, slip fitter, adjustable slip fitter, trunnion, and wall mount available
- CCT: 4000K, or 5000K; >70CRI
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +45°C
- Constant current driver efficiency: >90%
- Warranty: 10-year limited
- Listings: UL listed suitable for wet locations, DLC certified
- High power, long life LEDs. Three IES distributions available: III, IV and V-Square
- Finish: Polyester Powder dark bronze finished. Optional colors are black, silver gray or white. Optional colors require up to a 3 week lead time, and a minimum order of 12 pieces
- High temperature silicone gaskets
Click here for specification sheet
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.