The M Series Street and Area Light is an arm-mounted fully shielded LED outdoor luminaire for street and large area illumination with superior energy efficiency. They are designed for Parking Lots, and Street Lighting. Offered in several wattages and sizes, 70Watt up to 300W packages. Type III producing from 9,000 lumens to 50,000 lumens. These luminaires incorporate a compact, neutral design for energy-efficient large area and street lighting solutions.
- CCT: 4000K, or 5000K; 70CRI
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +45°C
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V or 347V-480V , 50/60Hz
- Constant current driver efficiency > 90%
- Precision die-cast Aluminum housing with stainless steel fasteners
- Mounting: Rigid direct pole mounting arm, slip-fitter, trunnion, or wall mount
- 10-year limited warranty
- UL listed suitable for wet locations, FCC, IDA and Rohs Compliant, DLC certified
- ANSI/EEE C62.41.2 Compliant Surge protection to 10K
- High power, long life LEDs. Three IES distributions available: III, IV and V-Square
- Rugged construction allows for use in harsh outdoor environments
- Polyester powder coat Dark Bronze or White. Contains no VOC or heavy metals.
- High temperature silicone gaskets
ALL FIXTURES AVAILABLE IN WHITE, MOTION SENSOR, PHOTO CELL, TYPE 3 OR 5 DISTRIBUTION!
- Outdoor basketball court, tennis court.
- Badminton court, the football field.
- The school playground, stadium.
- Community leisure entertainment plaza, road lamp etc.