Apex Lightings unique LED HIGH BAY I-BEAM Housing is 22 gauge prepainted steel. Air vents surround the drivers in the back of the fixture to maximize LED and driver performance, reliability and life. High reflective mirrored reflectors are computer designed to maximize photo-metric performance and put the light where you need it. An access plate in the back makes wiring fast and hassle free. Back of fixture is designed with built-in mounting holes for tong hanger, cable kit and surface mount. The AL-HB series can be the illumination solution in commercial, industrial, retail, and residential applications. The fixture can be used in storage / utility areas, coves, display cases, shops, task and general area lighting.
- 110 System Watts, 14,680 Delivered Lumens
- 120/277 Volt
- Size: W x L x H : 11.80″W x 21.50″L x 2.00″H
- DLC Listed
- Housing: Die-formed old-rolled Steel, Powder Coated Finish
- Precision Formed Reflector to Achieve Maximum Light Output
- Eco-frame & Full Body Linear Construction
- LED: High Efficiency and High CRI
- LED Life – 100,000 Hours
- 5 Years Limited Warranty
- UL 2459/ CSA 182.3 Power Connector Included
- V Hook & Hanging Chain Included
- Optional Occupancy Sensor Available
- Certification: ETL/cETL listed
MOUNTING: Designed for surface, pendant, stem or chain hanging. Mounting holes are provided for simple, fast installation.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES: Cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors. Contact factory for additional options.
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.