The 2' x 2' Ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel delivers exceptional 80+ CRI light while achieving over 108 lumens per watt. It delivers general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and retail stores. This breakthrough performance is achieved by combining the high efficacy and high-quality light of LM-80 Tested Epistar SMD LED's. Available in 40W and both 4000K and 5000K color temperatures; the LED Panel fixture is designed to easily install in existing drop-in ceilings, making it ideal for offices and other commercial applications. It is the perfect choice for new construction and retrofits. This panel is dimmable. Our panels are also UL and DLC certified, and come with a 5-year warranty.
- Material: Aluminum+PMMA
- LED Type: Epistar 2835SMD
- Power: 40W
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC34-40V
- Power Efficiency: >0.9
- Luminosity: 4480 LM
- Illumination 2 Meters: 520 Lux
- Illumination 4 Meters: 260 Lux
- Illumination 6 Meters: 120 Lux
- Light Efficiency: 108 lm/W
- CRI: >80Ra
- Color Temperature: 3500K/4000K/5000K
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lamp Type: II
- Installation: Bare
- IP Rate: IP20
- Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Working Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
Quantity of Package: 2/box and 4/Carton. Cannot break box or carton. Single units not available.
- The ray is made softer and more even by using a diffuser cover to scatter the light.
- Close structure design, small volume, soft weight, vibration-proof.
- Eco-friendly, no mercury pollution, and materials can be recycled.
- A high-efficient aluminum heat sink greatly improves the lifetime of the LEDs.
- Energy savings are more than 80% compared with traditional grid fixtures.
- Optional Surface Mount kit is available
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.