Add character, ample illumination, and added safety to your driveway or pathway by using Apex Lighting's Post Top Luminaries. Our post top lighting provides aesthetic beauty by day and visual comfort by night with robust, industry-leading lighting. Our fixtures are a classic dark bronze color and come with a 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- 4000k (neutral white) color temperature
- Adjustable from 0°-90°
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for > 174,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for > 51,000 hours of operation. L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
- LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles
- LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation
- PTFR provides a range of 7,000 to 20,000 nominal lumens and uses 52 to 152 nominal watts
- 1-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
- Power factor > 0.90
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%
- Color rendering index (Ra) > 80. Red color rendering of at least 0
- Aluminum housing with dark bronze powder coat finish
- PTFR-7L & 10L = glass lens. PTFR-20L = polycarbonate lens
- Factory installed NEMA photocell receptacle and shorting cap options available. NEMA photocells are available as accessories (contact us to order separately).
- Compatible with 2” - 2 7Τ8” pole/tenons
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications
- cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -30°C to 45°C (-22°F to 113°F)
- IP65 rated for ingress protection
- DLC 5.1 premium approved
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B
- Complies with ICE61000-4-5, input transient surge protection (2-6kV)
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.