The LED Mini-floodlight is designed to produce the maximum amount of light in a small package. The powerful light-engines produce as much as 2000 - 3600 lumens while maintaining a small concealable and unobtrusive form. Offered with several mounting options, and available in small, medium and large models.
Photocell available on request
- 27 Watt
- 3600 lumens
- Lumen per watt >133 lm/w
- 5000 Kelvin
- 70 CRI
- Operating Temperature: Suitable for use in -40°C to +45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V, 50/60Hz
- Lifespan 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Rating IP66
- Constant current driver efficiency > 90%
- Precision die-cast Aluminum housing with stainless steel fasteners
- Mounting: Knuckle, Slipfitter, Trunnion
- 5-year limited warranty
- DLC certification maximizes available rebate incentives
- UL listed suitable for wet locations, and ground mounting. FCC and Rohs Compliant
- Rugged construction allows for use in punishing environments
- Uses fewer luminaries per area due to high efficiency
- Polyester powder coat Dark Bronze. Contains no VOC or heavy metals.
- Knuckle Mount ½ NPS adjustable knuckle mount in aluminum.
- Trunnion Mount Adjustable in aluminum for direct surface mounting with bolt to lock in the aiming angle.
- Slipfitter Mount Adjustable in aluminum that fits 2-3/8’’ O.D. tenon. Includes set screws for securing luminaire to tenon and aiming.
Applications - Landscape lighting, signage, internal roadways, parking lots, and general area lighting.
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.