The AL-T8 (dual-ended bypass, which is hot on both ends) Series of LED T8 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy-efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, DEBP Series lamps are installed by bypassing existing fluorescent ballasts, and hard-wiring tombstone lamp-holders directly to incoming AC power leads. Dual-ended bypass lamps eliminate the need to replace shunted tombstone lamp-holders in existing fluorescent luminaires with instant-start ballasts.. Featuring superior efficiency, long life and DLC qualifications, this T8 LED fluorescent replacement tube is rebate ready for projects large and small. Reduces energy consumption up to 50%.
*Sold 10 in a case* Orders less than 30 pieces request shipping estimate, anything more than 30 pieces gets free shipping and price discount!
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures (except AL-T8-8FT43W, which is available in 5000k only).*
- Long-life LEDs provide up to 90,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Models provide 1,100 to 5,500 lumens per lamp, and 121 to129 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
- Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Bypass models connect directly to incoming AC power leads.
Warranty and Listings:
- cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
- DLC standard approved .
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- AL-T8-8FT43W has standard PET (polyethylene terephthalate) polyester coating for shatter-proof performance.