Energy efficient recessed LED square can and module produces 600 lumens of light with just 9 watts of power, saving 75% compared to incandescent sources. Dimmable with most standard incandescent and low voltage dimmers.
- Galvanized steel construction
- Dimensions - 2 5/8" x 4 1/2" x 7 5/8" x 12"
- Dimmable with most standard incandescent and low voltage dimmers
- Save 75% compared to incandescent sources
- Energy saving LED can and module for new construction as well as remodel applications
- Long Life LEDs with up to 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- Uses high power, high quality LEDs
- Produces 600 lumens output from luminaire with a CCT of 3000K
- LED driver with 120V input voltage
- CRI >90
- Power consumption: 9 watts
- Integral T-bar installation slots on new construction models
- Two clips provided to secure can to housing on remodel cans.
- Bar hangers on new construction models are adjustable from 13 5⁄8" to 25" and can be repositioned 90° on plaster frame
- Pre-installed real nail on new model easily installs in regular and engineered lumber
- Selective models for use with insulated and non-insulated ceilings
- Housing on IC (insulated ceiling) model can be removed from frame to provide access to junction box
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80
- cULus Listed for damp and wet locations (not suitable for coastal/salt water area)
- Energy Star qualified
- Operating temperatures of -30°C to 40°C
- Meets State of California Title 24 requirements
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for airtight construction (new construction models only)
- See also AL-2CLED-N and AL-2CLED-RIC
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.