The emergency driver, along with a suitable battery, allows the same fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency driver switches to the emergency mode and operates one or two of the existing lamps for a minimum of 90 minutes. Requires one Apex Lighting Battery AL-B-12V-2000-B, AL-B-12V-2800-B, or AL-B-12V-4000-B.
Technical Specifications (with Battery):
- Provides constant current (350 or 500 mA) output to the load during emergency mode operation.
- Can be operated as NORMALLY-ON, NORMALLY-OFF or SWITCHED LOAD.
- Universal 120-277V, 50/60 Hz input
- Charge/Power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Long-life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCad battery
- Output short/overcurrent protection: Electronic limiting, with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault
- 90 minute minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range (other run times available upon request)
- 24 Hour maximum battery recharge time
- LED emergency driver is equipped with a switch to choose 350mA or 500mA constant current output
- Output classification: Class 2 Compliant
- Surge protection: Per C62.41 (TVS)
- Input overcurrent protection: Fusible link
- LED illuminated and remote mounted test switch
- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in a black finish
- Suitable for installation inside or top of the fixture
- UL Recognized for factory installation
- Suitable for damp locations (0°C - 50°C)
- 5 year warranty on all electronics and housing
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State codes
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.