Apex Lighting Panels are commercial luminaires utilizing an advanced LED optical system to deliver superior lighting performance. They achieve high uniformity, DLC PREMIUM energy efficiency and reduced glare in typical T-bar grid ceiling applications.
Our state-of-the-art backlit LED technology utilizes PMMA lensing over the LEDs which will not discolor over time. The need for a light guide is eliminated, thus increasing photometric performance while keeping costs competitive. Combined with the rigid back enclosure that prevents warping in application, this luminaire is designed for worry-free longevity and reliability.
* There are two panels in each carton. *
- Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).**
- Selectable lumen outputs range from 2,700 to 4,000 nominal lumens.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Power factor > 90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel frame and housing backplate.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Optional emergency drivers are available.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
- cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated).Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- Surge immunity protection = 1kV.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.