The Large LED All-Purpose Floodlights are powered with 70-100 watts and produce 8,900 to 13,300 lumen and are equivalent to a 150-250 watt HID Fixture. These LED Floodlights incorporate a compact, neutral design for energy efficient large-area lighting solutions. To further the range of applications, they produce a wide, uniform beam, and offer a variety of mounting options to suit most field conditions, including: parking lots, small outdoor sports applications, etc.
Optional Photocell available
- 70 Watt
- 8,900 lumens
- Lumen per watt >127 lm/w
- 5000 Kelvin
- 70 CRI
- Operating Temperature: Suitable for use in -40°C to +45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V, 50/60Hz
- Lifespan 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof Rating IP66
- Constant current driver efficiency > 90%
- Precision die-cast Aluminum housing with stainless steel fasteners
- Optics - Superior lighting uniformity for vertical and horizontal 7HX6V flood distribution while reducing back light from poles.
- High temperature molded one-piece silicon gaskets
- Mounting: Knuckle, Slipfitter, Trunnion
- 5-year limited warranty
- DLC certification maximizes available rebate incentives
- UL listed suitable for wet locations, and ground mounting. FCC and Rohs Compliant
- High output, Long life LED
- Rugged construction allows for use in punishing environments
- Uses fewer luminaries per area due to high efficiency
- Polyester powder coat Dark Bronze. Contains no VOC or heavy metals.
- Knuckle Mount ½ NPS adjustable knuckle mount in aluminum.
- Trunnion Mount Adjustable in aluminum for direct surface mounting with bolt to lock in the aiming angle.
- Slipfitter Mount Adjustable in aluminum that fits 2-3/8’’ O.D. tenon. Includes set screws for securing luminaire to tenon and aiming
- Landscape lighting
- Internal roadways
- Parking lots
- General area lighting and much more
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.