The small size of the AL-LS makes it an ideal choice for size restricted architectural applications. The AL-LS series can be the illumination solution in commercial, industrial, retail, and residential applications. The fixture can be used in storage/utility areas, coves, display cases, shops, task, and for general area lighting.
- Three color temperatures are selectable: 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white).
- LEDs with long life have a life expectancy of 196,000 hours with at least 70% of initial luminance (L70), and 60,000 hours with at least 90% (L90).
- LED chromaticity based on < 4-step ANSI quadrangles.
- LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
- AL-LS4FT5L-LKFS provides a range of 3,700 to 5,200 nominal lumens and 138 to 152 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- AL-LS8FT10L-LKFS provides a range of 7,100 to 10,100 nominal lumens and 132 to 149 lumens per watt (LPW).*
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and PMMA lens.
- Optional emergency drivers and occupancy sensors are available.
- Installation of new or retrofitted equipment is easy.
*Emergency Backup and Microwave sensor available - Call for pricing*
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.