Apex Lighting’s 6 in. LED dedicated recessed housings are specially designed for quick and easy installation during Remodel construction projects. Air tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air leakages through the ceiling. Each housing comes with a dedicated LED push-in connector system that provides high efficacy code compliance when used with qualified LED trims equipped with same connector. These recessed cans are IC rated for contact with insulation, and they are pre-wired for easy installation.
- Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box
- Approved for direct contact with insulation
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Contains one 1-1/8”, six 7/8” knockouts and four Romex Knock outs with strain relief.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2” and 5/8” ceiling materials
- Airtight housing meets the low airflow requirements of the Washington state energy code (ASTM E283)
- Compatible with standard LED dimmer
- Installation instructions and ceiling cutout template included
- cULus Listed for Damp Location
- cULus Listed for Feed Through
- 5 year Warranty
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.