BETALUX 171 Self Luminous Exit Sign, 10 year, Red Single Face, Black Housing, Explosion proof, Weatherproof, No electricity, No batteries
- Vandal Resistant
- Operating Temperature - 76°F to +212°F
- Explosion Proof
- Requires No Wiring
- Field Selectable Direction Arrows
- Installs In Minutes
- Suitable For Clean Room Applications
- No Bulb To Fail Or Replace
- Corrosion Resistant
- Fail Safe
- Recyclable If Returned To Manufacturer
- Totally Self Powered
- Betalight tubes manufactured from borosilcate (hard) glass internally coated with zinc sulfide phosphor and filled with tritium gas. No electrical energy source required.
- Brightness - Minimum initial brightness at time of manufacture is 0.15 foot lambert.
- Construction - Cased in high impact ABS fire-retardant plastic, with matte clear lexan cover. Face covers: red, green, or black. Case colors: Grey, white, or black.
- Universal mounting bracket allows for flush ceiling, surface or side mounting. All mounting hardware is tamper-proof
- Useful Life - In excess of 10 years.
- Dimensions - Length: 324 mm (12.75"), Height: 210 mm (8.25"), Thickness: 25 mm (1")
- Legends for all applications in any language can be made available.
- NFPA life safety code 101
- Council of American Building Officials (ICBO, SBCCI)
- U.L. 924
- City of Los Angeles
- State of California
- Wire Guard
- Aluminum Frame
- Polycarbonate Window
- Recessed Mount
- Institutional Frame
- Pendant Mount
Click here for specification sheet.
Click here for specification sheet for aluminum frame.
Please note that when you make a purchase for tritium exit signs they're made to order and can take 2-4 weeks to ship. If a company or person is selling tritium exit signs online and shows a current stock available, they may be used or returned tritium exit signs, not new tritium exit signs.
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.