- VANDAL RESISTANT
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE - 76°F TO +212°F
- EXPLOSION PROOF
- REQUIRES NO WIRING
- FIELD SELECTABLE DIRECTION ARROWS
- INSTALLS IN MINUTES
- SUITABLE FOR CLEAN ROOM APPLICATIONS
- NO BULB TO FAIL OR REPLACE
- CORROSION RESISTANT
- FAIL SAFE
- RECYCLABLE IF RETURNED TO MANUFACTURER
- 10 OR 20 YEAR LIFE
- TOTALLY SELF POWERED
- Betalight tubes manufactured from borosilcate (hard) glass internally coated with zinc sulfide phosphor and filled with tritium gas. No electrical energy source required.
- Brightness - Minimum initial brightness at time of manufacture of 0.15 foot lambert.
- Construction - Cased in high impact ABS fire-retardant plastic, with matte clear lexan cover. Face covers: red, green, or black. Case colors: Grey, white or black.
- Universal mounting bracket allows for flush ceiling, surface or side mounting. All mounting hardware is tamper- proof.
- Useful Life - In excess of 10 years.
- Dimensions - Length: 324 mm (12.75") Height: 210 mm (8.25") Thickness: 25 mm (1')
- Legends for all applications in any language can be made available.
- NFPA life satety code 101
- Council of American Building Officials (ICBO, SBCCI)
- U.L. 924
- City of Los Angeles
- State of California
- Wire Guard
- Aluminum Frame
- Polycarbonate Window
- Recessed Mount
- Institutional Frame
- Pendant Mount