When ambient light is present, the Button Type Electronic Photocontrol switches luminaires off, and when it is absent, the photocell switches them on. Photoelectric automation is ideal for outdoor luminaires. For outdoor use, it is raintight. A preset time delay prevents flashes from switching unintentionally due to headlights, lightning, or other transitory lighting sources.
- Switches light sources including LED, incandescent, HID, and fluorescent.
- Heavy-duty, rain-proof, polycarbonate housing and lens.
- Photocell is ½” diameter CdS (cadmium-sulfide).
- 480 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Preset at 3 to 10-second time delay to prevent unintended switching due to momentary light flashes.
- Power consumption: 2 watts.
- Switch the light source on when ambient lighting levels decrease to 1-2 foot candles.
- Switches light source off when ambient lighting levels increase to 3-8 foot candles.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures ranging from -40°C to 70°C / -40°F to 158°F, 99% relative humidity.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Rated Voltage - 480VAC
- Applicable Voltage Range - 200~305VAC
- Rated Frequency - 50/60Hz
- Wire Length 4" min
- Wiring Material - AWG#16, AWM3321
- Rated Loading - 2000W 2000VA
- Power Consumption 1.5W Max.
- Operate Levels - 10~20Lx Turn-On/30~60Lx Turn-Off
- Ambient Temperature -40℃~+70℃
- Related Humidity - 0.96
- Fail Mode - Fail-On
- Rainproof Cap - Optional
- cULus listed CE
- Comparable to Itermatic Model#EK4035S Button Type Electronic Photocontrol
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.