Apex Lighting's Emergency Ballast and Driver provides constant power output to the load during emergency mode operation. It is designed to be operated as NORMALLY-ON, NORMALLY-OFF, or SWITCHED-LOAD. It is suitable for installation inside, on top, or in remote mount of the fixture.
- Output Voltage: 20-50 Vdc
- Output Current: 850-340 mAdc
- Output power: 17.0 Watts, 2700 lumens
- UL Classified for factory or field installation
- LED illuminated and remote mounted test switch
- Output short/overcurrent protection
- Electronic limiting with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault
- Input overcurrent protection
- Surge protection
- UL Listed for damp locations
- 5 year warranty on all electronics and housings
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.