The Wireless 3 Key dimmer controller is one component in a comprehensive automated monitoring solution for commercial and industrial lighting applications. Please click HERE to view the other components in this monitoring solution.
The Power Pack Dimming Module with 0–10V Control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0–10V controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from Pico wireless controls and Radio Power Saver sensors. The Dimming Module with 0–10V Control is ideal for small areas (e.g., classrooms, conference rooms, private offices). Communication with RF input devices (e.g., Pico wireless controls, Radio Power Saver sensors) is accomplished by using Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology.
- Controls up to 60 mA of 0–10 V controlled fixtures together
- Switches up to 5A total
- 0–10 V control link automatically sources or sinks to the third party fixtures
- Configurable high and low-end trim
- Input Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 10A
- Input Power: 2500W
- Output Voltage: 0-10V
- Output Current: 8A
- Receives input from up to nine Pico wireless controls, six Radio Power Saver occupancy / vacancy sensors, and one Radio Power Saver daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology
- Mounts to a US style junction box through a standard-size knockout
- UL Listed
- FCC approved. Complies with the limits for a Class B device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules
- Complies with requirements for use in other spaces used for environmental air (plenums) per NEC 2014 300.22(C)(3)
- Classified in accordance with CAN/ULC-S142 as discrete product certified for installation in an air-handling space
- CSA or cUL and IC (Canada)
Click here to view Specification Sheet
Contact us for bulk discounts and current specials.